Puff Pastry with Cinnamon & Vanilla
• 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
• 6 tablespoons brown sugar
• 4 tablespoons cinnamon
• 150g cream cheese
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1 tablespoon milk or water
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
(English) • Unfold one sheet of puff pastry, with the fold lines in an up and down direction.
• Spread the puff pastry with cream cheese then 3 tablespoons brown sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
• Spread to the edges with a brush or your hands.
• Roll from the bottom up until you have a nice tight tube of cinnamon roll goodness.
• Cut into 12 slices, using the fold lines as a guide if you need to.
• Place each slice in a muffin tin cavity, flat side up so you can see the swirl!
• Repeat with the other sheet of puff pastry.
• Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
• While the rolls are cooling, mix the glaze.
• Serve warm
• Preheat oven to 200c