(English) • 3 tablespoons oil divided
• 1 pound chicken breast meat chopped
• 1 shallot
• 2 cloves garlic crushed
• 1 pound mushrooms sliced
• Salt & pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/4 cup flour
• 2 cups milk
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 sheet puff pastry
• 1 egg beaten
(English) Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Brown the chicken until golden, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
• Heat the remaining two tablespoons of oil in the pan. Add the shallot and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and deglaze with the lemon
• Whisk the flour into the milk to make a slurry. Pour over the mushrooms and cook until thickened. Stir in the butter and the chicken.
• Preheat the oven to 390°F. Divide the filling between four ramekins or small baking dishes. Cut 8 circles slightly bigger than the dishes and top each pie with two pastry circles. Lightly brush with egg.
• Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is puffed up and golden.
No featured recipes.