(English) Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart
- 1 sheet Americana puff pastry, thawed but still cold
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/3 cup lemon curd, homemade or store-bought
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam, warmed
- Powdered sugar
(English) For the tart:
- Preheat oven to 175c. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat. Unfold the thawed-out puff pastry on a lightly flour dusted area and gently roll into a 10×11 inch rectangle. Carefully transfer to your baking sheet.
- Brush edges with a little bit of water and fold over all 4 sides to create a lip. Using a fork, poke holes all over the center of your tart. Gently brush the entire tart with an egg wash and sprinkle about 2 tsp. of sugar over the center. Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully with the back of a spoon press the center back down if it has puffed. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
For the filling:
- In a bowl combine softened cream cheese and sugar. Mix with a hand-mixer or by hand until smooth and the sugar is well incorporated. Add the heavy cream and mix for about 1 minute. Fold in the lemon curd.
To assemble the tart:
- Carefully spread your lemon cheesecake mixture over the center of your cooled tart crust. Arrange berries decoratively over the curd and drizzle with the warmed jam. Dust the tart with powdered sugar.
No kitchen tips has been added for this recipe yet.
No featured recipes.