(English) GIANT CHICKEN FAJITA KEBAB
- 1 Pack Americana Chicken Tender Breast
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Juice of 3 limes
- Half a lime
- Chopped mixed peppers & onions
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese
- Whisk together the yoghurt, brown sugar, garlic, salt, spices, oil and lime juice.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and pour over the marinade. Cover and leave in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Take a dowling rod with two pointy ends (you can sharpen with a pencil sharpener!) and stick it in the round side of half an onion – this is to make a stable base for the kebab.
- Skewer the breasts through the middle, building them up in a cross shape so that the whole thing doesn’t fall over.
- Surround with peppers and onions and bake for an hour (or until a temperature probe registers as 71°C.
Serve with tortillas, salsa, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
No kitchen tips has been added for this recipe yet.
No featured recipes.